Monday, June 6, 2011

5th year anniversary

Last weekend on May 27th, Danny and I celebrated being married 5 years together!  I remember when we first got married so many people said, "wait until 5 years then....."  and truly to this day I can't say that after 5 years is worse than day 1!  I think that 5 years is better than day 1 and I didn't think that was possible. I absolutely love being married to Danny and our lives have been wonderful since we met!  Here is just a condensed list of the things that have happened during the last 5 years ( in random order):

  • Moved to St. Louis from Colorado Springs
  • Moved from St. Louis to Denver
  • Danny went to grad school at Wash U
  • Danny went to grad school at CCU
  • Rented a town home
  • Bought a house
    • remodeled almost the entire house
  • Got a dog- Ike
    • had to give the dog away :(
  • Got a new dog- Benton
  • Had a wonderful little boy *a highlight to our 5 years!
    • witnessed Bryce growing up before our eyes into a little toddler now!
  • Honeymooned in Jamaica
  • Traveled to CA twice
  • Traveled to KY, MO, WI, IL, KS and states to and from those places
  • Had 4 cars- Jeep Liberty, Saturn, Altima, Jeep Cherokee
  • Had 10 jobs amongst the 2 of us!  
  • Been part of 3 churches
  • Had more fun meals with friends and family that I can count
  • Countless birthday parties, graduation parties, holidays, weddings, funerals, births.....the list goes on
  • Have been blessed with a love that is beyond my dreams- Danny is the perfect husband for me and we make a wonderful team!  I thank God everyday for what a blessing my husband has been to me and how marvelous it is to have our little family together!

No comments:

Post a Comment