Monday, August 16, 2010

Birthday Weekend

First baseball game with Dad
So this weekend was so much fun. Bryce went to his first baseball game with the CCU Alumni Association. He loved it and had a great time!  
Then I was so surprised when Debbie came to town to surprise me for my early birthday!  Danny and Deb crafted this secret trip without me having a clue at all.  Danny had an elaborate story of hanging out with the guys after the Rockies game and I had no idea.  Sister's flight was delayed so she arrived at 2am!  I was completely surprised! I also am so impressed that Danny and Deb could keep the secret. 
On Saturday, we went to Estes Park, walked around, played mini golf, drove go-karts, and had a great time.  Then on Sunday we celebrated Danny's birthday by going to the Rockies Faith Day. Bryce was a little tuckered out after the game and fell asleep.  We then met up with Aunt Donna, Uncle Wess and my cousin Jenny who happened to be in town from New York as well! It was a fabulous weekend!
The family at Outback
Jen's dramatic reading of Dr. Seuss

1 comment:

  1. Is that a picture of Ch'na in the background? Did you invite him to the game and not let me know? Did he help you move large, cumbersome furniture in sweltering heat in exchange for game tickets?

    ReplyDelete