Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day of Changes

So today would have been the first day back to school if I had decided to go back this year...but I didn't.  I woke up this morning knowing that I have now officially taken a different path.  I never really had it set in since I "was just on summer break".  But today the official Stay-at-Home Mom job starts and my teaching job is set aside for a while.  I am excited.  A little nervous for what the future holds but I couldn't imagine myself leaving my baby boy right now!  I love my days watching him play, reading stories, learning signs, playing with his puppy Benton and having him just smile at me with that adorable face. Those are moments I wouldn't want to miss.  I am thankful for the opportunity to stay home with him...now I just need the reassurance that I am doing the right thing!

1 comment:

  1. It is a difficult job to stay at home, but I think for me it has been the most rewarding. I love working, but staying at home gives me the satisfaction of knowing that the boys are being raised right.

    ReplyDelete